Top reasons to rent a holiday villa rather than stay in a hotel room
- A luxury villa is more spacious and comfortable. Think about the difference between a tiny hotel room and an actual home with multiple bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, living and dining areas, as well as outdoor areas including lounging areas, swimming pools, verandas and even private gyms or other facilities. It offers space to share and space to be yourself add up to a relaxing holiday.
- Luxury, privacy and exclusivity! In your villa, you will swim in your own swimming pool, enjoy existing amenities and comforts, with your loved ones alone! Sleep at any time of day or night without being disturbed by other guests passing your hotel door. Enjoy the freedom to do what you want, whenever, wherever and however you want it!
- When you have family or friends coming to visit you, it would be great to have them in a villa instead of a hotel. It is much easier for you to spend time together!
- A luxury villa can even prove to be more value for money for family or group vacations, over multiple hotel suites. It is suitable and practical accommodation choice for families, friends, reunions, small parties, small conferences, destination weddings, and generally for any group of people who want to stay together during their holidays.
- Apart from the above, a luxury villa comes with a dedicated team of experienced staff, housekeeping service at the time of your convenience or private chef services, to cater to your needs and make your holiday experience truly unforgettable.
- Luxury villas are family friendly and young children can play safely. Most owners can provide cots, highchairs, safety gates, inflatable toys and more.